I am an authentic person who advises my clients with a mix of maturity and personality. As someone who has sat on both on the client and consultant side of marketing, I am able to pull from my experiences in complex B2B settings to offer strategic advice to help build brand assets, manage reputations and win big with digital marketing.
– Founder & CEO of Adaptive
– Co-author of Brand Aid [Penguin Random House Press] – Repeat Entrepreneur
– Served on several Advisory Boards for Start-ups
– HubSpotter since 2008
– Husband & Dad
– Triathlete, Ocean Addict, Craft Beer Connoisseur
– Native Floridian now taking in the altitude and mountain views in Central VA